- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
Without the people, MOO wouldn’t be MOO and our People Team plays a pivotal role in ensuring that amongst other things, there’s a fun, innovative, collaborative and rewarding culture that enables everyone to be successful.
- HR Administration – providing support and assistance to the People Operations Team with all administration and paperwork throughout the employee life cycle including onboarding, employee relations cases across all MOO locations globally
- Benefits Administration – acting as the first point of contact, and responsible for the administration of MOO’s benefits programs in both the US and the UK providing information and guidance to employees
- New Starter Onboarding - working with the wider People Team to build a good rapport with all new starters from when they are offered the role to when they start at MOO
- Employment related changes - preparing documentation as necessary; updating databases and trackers ensuring information on all staff is accurate, complete and processed in line with applicable Data Protection legislation
- HR Information Systems - providing advice and support on the HR systems to employees and running adhoc reports as required
- Payroll Administration – supporting the payroll process and pension auto enrolment compliance in the UK
- Performance management - administration of the probationary review and performance management programs including notifying managers of upcoming reviews, tracking completion and evaluating all reviews to highlight performance and training issues
- Stats and Payroll Reporting – producing ad hoc reports as required
- Projects - supporting the People team with projects for example, social media updates, pay review, performance management, inclusion & diversity, candidate experience and other projects
- Social Events –support with events to build culture and maintain engagement
- Providing administrative support on Employee Relations cases as they arise
- We are looking for a friendly and approachable Coordinator with a passion for delivering people support, ideally with experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- An incredible eye for detail - you make sure all the i’s are dotted and the t’s crossed!
- Ability to effectively manage an HR database with a strong focus on data integrity
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- A good sense of fun and willingness to learn
- You are process orientated, love getting into the detail, and enjoy sweating the small stuff
- You have experience in managing projects, showing initiative and proactivity
- You have heaps of enthusiasm, diplomacy and patience
- A sense of urgency and can handle an ever changing environment
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.