- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
Without the people, MOO wouldn’t be MOO and our People Team plays a pivotal role in ensuring that amongst other things, there’s a fun, innovative, collaborative and rewarding culture that enables everyone to be successful.
Based in Lincoln, RI, reporting to the Head of People Operations in London, UK, this role has a Global Remit, but will spend a good deal of time focusing on US aspects. This individual will collaborate regularly with the wider People Team providing back end system management, data analytics and compliance advisory. In addition, the People Operations Partner is responsible for maintaining the global HRIS systems, HRIS data feeds with benefits carriers, various compliance tasks as well as liasoning with Payroll to ensure employee changes are captured and accurate.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced people operations professional looking to develop their career and gain exposure to all aspects of HR. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with broad experience in People Operations; who is comfortable juggling multiple priorities at once and has a genuine interest in process improvement/development, business continuity and solutions.
Responsibilities - HRIS
- Ensure data integrity between the Global HRIS and US Payroll System; regularly audit to ensure that data is consistent
- Manage and update the self-service onboarding process within the HRIS/Payroll Systems
- Manage and update the data feeds as needed and periodically check/resolve feed errors
- Support employees through the self-service tasks within ADP as needed and encourage the use of self service tools and apps available to them
- Provide support in data reporting including but not limited to: Gender Pay Gap (UK) Reporting, Attrition, Headcount, 401(k) reporting, Benefits Reporting
Responsibilities - Benefits
- Work with the Comp & Benefits Specialist to evaluate any new employee benefits and assist as needed in open enrollment evaluation, education and enrollments
- Work with ADP Benefits Advisor and Brokers to build out the Open Enrollment Self Service portal within ADP and update carrier connections with benefits carriers as needed
- Support finance in the completion of the 401(k) retirement plan audit and filing of the yearly retirement 5500 form
- Upload weekly 401(k) payroll file to Plan Sponsor
- Ensure 1095’s are approved through ADP and sent to employees by the required deadline
- Review billing for benefits carriers to ensure accuracy and provide reports for PFML bills
Responsibilities - Compliance
- Complete yearly EEOC-1 & 2 reporting with the Equal Opportunity Commission
- Ensure compliance with any updated local and federal regulations and communicate to the People Team to discuss impact and solutions
- Write and execute global policies as needed that are in line with local and federal regulation in both US and UK
- OSHA Temporary Standard Monitoring
Responsibilities - Business As Usual
- Update payroll on any employee changes (pay, benefits, status)
- Respond to Verification of Employment, Income Verification and unemployment claims through the states of RI, MA, CO
- Actively collaborate with the People Team on global programs such as: pay review, performance review, promotions, engagement survey, onboarding (as needed) and company newsletters
- Support the People Team in delivering the 2022 Global People Plan
- Drive innovation of current processes by providing insight of best practices in the industry
- Develop human resources solutions by developing metrics, collecting and analyzing information and recommending course of action
- Significant experience in People Operations
- Able to work independently, but have the judgement to involve relevant stakeholders at the right time
- Able to establish, build and maintain strong working relationships across multiple locations
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications (or equivalent) and experience of working in a variety of different HR Information Systems
- A good sense of fun and willingness to learn
- You are process orientated, love getting into the detail, and enjoy sweating the small stuff
- You have experience in project work, showing initiative and proactivity
- You have heaps of enthusiasm, diplomacy and patience
- A sense of urgency and confident working in an ever changing environment
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class