- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
Without the people, MOO wouldn’t be MOO and our People and Talent Team play a pivotal role in ensuring that amongst other things, there’s a fun, innovative, diverse, collaborative and rewarding culture that enables everyone to be successful.
MOO is looking for a full time Recruiter to join the growing Talent team.
You will work closely with hiring managers, partnering to understand business needs and consulting on how we come together to attract the right talent to MOO.
- Sourcing both active and passive candidates - looking after the entire recruitment cycle, ensuring you are hiring high quality, diverse and values-driven people into MOO through a robust, seamless and positive candidate experience
- We take inclusion and diversity seriously, so be a champion of this
- Partner with the leadership team, especially our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service divisions, to review and continuously improve MOO’s hiring processes with a data-driven approach.
- A closet marketeer - drive onsite and offsite candidate events and help build MOO’s employer brand
- Develop long term candidate relationships, build talent pools, be a pro at talent mapping and accessing referrals
- Experienced recruiter of the full life cycle with proven delivery of a variety of hires; Marketing, Sales, and Tech would be ideal.
- Must have in-house recruitment experience
- Expert user of candidate sourcing & management tools – ATS, LinkedIn, social media, and job boards/aggregators.
- Passion for delivering an outstanding candidate experience every time
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail, prioritisation, and sense of urgency
- The roles and departments that this person will oversee will fluctuate on the business needs.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.