- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
Without the people, MOO wouldn’t be MOO and our People and Talent Team play a pivotal role in ensuring that amongst other things, there’s a fun, innovative, diverse, collaborative and rewarding culture that enables everyone to be successful.
MOO is looking for a FTC Sourcer to join our growing business.
You will work closely with hiring managers, partnering to understand business needs and consulting on how we come together to attract the right talent to MOO.
This is an FTC role through the end of the year.
- Supporting our Talent Acquisition Team and working closely with hiring managers to support hiring across the business.
- You will attend briefings with managers and teams to get deep understandings of all roles
- Using a variety of tools (LinkedIn, job boards and platforms, social media, networking) to help you find and attract some of the very best talent.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Interview organisation and coordination when needed
- Ensuring our ATS is kept up to date and accurate
- Attending industry events and meeting people when appropriate
- We really care about diversity and inclusion and so be a champion of this.
- Introducing new technologies - one of our values is ‘Imagine It Better’ so taking the reigns here!
- Building talent pools for future needs
- Carrying out detailed phone screens with candidates on behalf of MOO and talent teams and ensuring smooth transition over to Specialists and Hiring Managers
- Being an ambassador for candidate experience and ensuring we always have this at the forefront of our mind, sharing feedback with candidates and making sure they receive a positive experience throughout the process.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Have proven candidate sourcing experience within an agency or in-house sourcing recruitment within the tech industry is ideal.
- You’ll be a seasoned user of LinkedIn, recruitment platforms and social media and have used other interesting ways of candidate attraction.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to understand role requirements especially within the technical field and match CVs and candidates accordingly so you’ll have a good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential
- Engaging phone manner with an ability to explain a variety of roles, and champion MOO’s culture and employer brand.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Possess the confidence and empathy required to pass feedback to candidates (good and bad!)
- Well organised, methodical, flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- Think creatively and innovatively about how to ‘Imagine It Better’, must be curious and seek to adopt automated solutions wherever appropriate
- Have a high level of attention to detail, and love to exceed expectations.
- The roles and departments that this person will oversee will fluctuate on the business needs.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.