- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is seeking an efficient, driven and organized Material Handler to join the company’s Manufacturing team in Lincoln, RI. This role is a pivotal point for stock control and handling of goods ensuring the team are well stocked in their relevant consumables.
This is an exciting opportunity in our Lincoln location within a fast-paced production environment. This person must be efficient and organized to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Can streamline working processes to the role.
Working closely with our small Warehouse Team supporting manufacturing and supply chain, and also in close physical proximity to the manufacturing and supply chain team in Lincoln.
- The successful candidate will report to Warehouse Management and work closely with the manufacturing team.
- This role is a pivotal point for stock control and handling of goods ensuring the team are well stocked in their relevant consumables.
- Competent and licenced to drive a Forklift Truck (FLT) to load/unload goods in and out
- To maintain stock levels in warehouse and stores
- Keep accurate records of stock movement in and out of stores
- Inform Supply chain and/or Warehouse Management of any stock items that need reordering
- Inform Supply chain and/or Warehouse Management when new stock arrives on site
- Carry out monthly stock take
- Carry out regular line checks of stock
- Ensure that work stations are loaded with correct levels of stock on a daily basis and input figures into Netsuite on a monthly basis
- Keep store map/plan up to date
- Make sure the yard is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure FLT and racking safety checks are carried out on a daily basis
- Ensure FLT is maintained and charged as required
- To be computer literate enough to carry out your duties
- Ensure cardboard/waste bins are emptied on a regular basis
- Waste pallets to be stacked neatly in the lumber dumpster
- Match P.O.s on file with incoming goods
- Attach receipt and BOL with PO and receiving documents
- Bring any discrepancies to Warehouse Management and Supply Chain
- Help assist with UPS/USPS/DHL outbound pickups
- The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team. To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- Industry experience in a manufacturing stock/material handling role
- Knowledge and experience with computers and relevant systems
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Fanatical about the smallest of details
- Passionate about people - team members
- A keen eye for detail while consistently meeting strict turnaround times
- Keen to improve current processes and offer new ideas
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class