- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We’re looking for a delivery orientated Chief of Staff to join our leadership team. Company planning is at the heart of this role, ensuring timely organisation and delivery of MOOs highest priority deliverables whilst working with the Chief Operating Officer on cross-functional planning and process initiatives that will improve the way our company organises itself as we work towards our 2025 strategy.
The Chief of Staff will serve as an air traffic controller for the the Senior Leadership Team (SLT); as an integrator connecting work streams that would otherwise remain siloed; as a communicator linking the leadership team and the broader organization; as an honest broker and truth teller when SLT needs a wide-ranging view without turf considerations.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the overarching OKR process and governance around planning and project delivery considering annual, quarterly and day-day delivery processes and comms
- Work closely with the senior leadership team on strategic priorities, both as a facilitator and hands-on planning and delivery expert
- Own internal company communications regarding strategy and the broader SLT agenda, including redefining who, when and how we talk to our employees and the tools we could use
- Own our leadership team organisation, including working with SLT to redefine the purpose, content and cadence of meetings
- Partner with Director of Product / Product chapter to align on key deliverables and progress of milestones
- Partner with the People Team on key cross-functional internal company strategic initiatives
- Key contributor to company or department planning activities
- Understand how to utilise OKRs (or a similar goal setting mechanism) in a way that supports planning across a whole company
- Track record in leading high-profile strategic projects that span multiple functions and teams
- Worked with senior leadership team members on a frequent basis
- Operated at both in the detail and at a high level, having collaborated with a variety of departments to help evolve their ways of working
- Skilled communicator, able to digest large volumes of information to dissect the most important information to be shared with senior leadership team members
- Strong facilitator, often working with more experienced and senior team members
- Able to context switch, working with numerous workstreams/team members simultaneously to get stuff done in a efficient and collaborative manner
- Comfortable with problem solving and ambiguous situations, often having to “create something new” and quickly learn and evolve as needed
- Comfortable with a P&L, able to have confident discussions in relation to company performance
May Have Some Experience In:
- Working with Product teams
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.