- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We are looking for a skilled bindery/finishing operator to join our team in Lincoln, RI where you’ll be treated like a valued part of the organization vs just another number! After all without you there is no MOO!
We strive to have one of the best working environments and job packages for our employees, key highlights that our employees enjoy are 100% paid benefits and 23 vacation days - check out our full benefit package below.
As a Machine Operator you will work on our laminators, guillotine cutters, and round corner cutter machines for all of our printed products such as business cards, stickers, postcards etc.
There will be opportunities to get involved in other areas as a way to help you grow your career, we have had several people that have started off in this role and moved onto leadership positions.
Come start your career today with us!
3:00pm - 11:30pm (10% shift differential)
Job details include but are not limited to:
- Process and produce MOO printed products such as business cards, stickers, postcards etc.
- Operate proficiently and within the safety guidelines the designated machinery for all Laminators, Guillotine Cutters, and Round Corner Cutter Machines.
- Produce work in accordance with LEAN manufacturing principles
- Follow instructions of supervisors and assist other coworkers in performing facility functions where needed.
- Maintain work area to 5S standards
- Experience with Bindery Machinery or similar transferable equipment
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Team player, able to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Familiarity with and able to work in a consistently fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- History of having good attendance and maintain established business hours as this is critical to support the MOO business.
- The ability to work overtime and on the weekend as required to meet customer demand.
- As this is a physical role you will need to be able to stand for 8 hours (minus breaks), move and lift 55 pounds, bend/twist at the waist and knees.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class