- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
The Manufacturing team is tasked with overseeing the processes, resources, and best practices to successfully manufacture customer products on time while maintaining a high standard of quality.
MOO possesses internal manufacturing centers while also leveraging an extensive third-party fulfillment network.
This is an exciting opportunity in our Lincoln, RI office for an experienced Operations professional to manage a diverse third-party fulfillment network. The successful candidate will manage day-to-day vendor performance as well as key initiatives and new product development efforts. The successful candidate must be efficient and highly organized to manage multiple projects, develop collaborative internal and external partner relationships as well as work independently while meeting expected deadlines.
MOO is seeking an experienced, professional, Operations Manager to manage its third-party fulfillment partners.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of US Manufacturing and work closely with the Operations, Quality, and Supply teams to build and manage a scalable 3rd party fulfillment partner network.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in MOO to implement and optimize outsourcing and vendor performance
- Collaborate with Global Operations, Quality, Supply, Procurement Teams to develop, deploy and ensure compliance to sound operational best practices
- Proactively identify, track and manage issues and risks to projects and vendor execution
- Identify, develop and deploy corrective actions with Supplier management, internal Operations, Quality, Supply Chain, Business & Technical teams
- Monitor and react to 3rd Party Vendor KPI’s critical to business success - escalate as needed
- Ensure program success through strong performance management and governance methodologies
- Participate in the identification and selection of 3rd party fulfillment partners; support Tender activities in collaboration with Supply Chain
- Balance business requirements versus technical constraints and maximize business benefits
- Manage complex outsourcing/sourcing projects (including planning, execution, measurement, and optimization of projects)
- Ensure regional/local processes are aligned to MOO’s global operating model. Understand and apply policies, standards, and practices established for vendor management
- Ensure healthy relationship between MOO and it’s partners
- Ability to provide detailed performance reports to peers, managers, and executives
- Manage, coordinate and support special projects as needed.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing third-party vendors. The ideal candidate will have proven success in developing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners. To be considered for the role, you will need to show you have:
- Demonstrated experience managing third-party fulfillment vendors in a high demand, time-sensitive environment
- Experience developing and managing vendors through KPIs and other performance metrics
- Self-motivated and a team player with strong collaboration skills in a cross-functional organization
- Fanatical about the smallest of details; focused on delivering a great customer experience without compromising relationships
- Passionate about people -- internal and external customers as well as team members
- Familiar with typography and best practices for kerning, leading, tracking, and font management
- A keen eye for detail while consistently meeting strict turnaround times
- Extensive management experience
- Project management experience
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of digital printing on a multitude of different substrates would be helpful
- Engineering background
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class