- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO Inc. is in the process of relocating its manufacturing and office space in Lincoln, RI (LIN) to a larger facility in East Providence, RI (EP). The scope of this relocation encompasses the following:
- Build out of the East Providence manufacturing and multi use office space, to MOO Inc. requirements
- A move of manufacturing lines, office furniture, and IT infrastructure from the current location to the new facility
- The vacancy and closure of the current location in accordance with the current lease agreement
- MOO Inc. is looking to hire a seasoned project manager who will liaison with key stakeholders within MOO and the EP program management team to ensure a smooth transition and on time relocation. This project manager will work alongside the EP program management team to ensure timelines, budget goals, and key decisions are met, documented, and communicated.
- The person we want is a seasoned project manager, capable of working autonomously and engaging successfully with many key stakeholders of various roles and responsibilities.
The MOO project manager is responsible for interfacing with the MOO team and a program management team lead by a third party responsible for the build out of the new facility.
- Gathering and documenting MOO requirements
- Communicating requirements to program management team
- Attending the program management team meetings
- Developing master project plan to meet MOO timelines and economic goals
- Leading regularly scheduled weekly updates with all MOO internal key stakeholders
- Identifying, obtaining, and documenting all decision points with key stakeholders
- The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive experience managing large complex projects that cut across a diverse set of teams, groups, and stakeholders each with their own unique set of priorities and objectives.
- This candidate needs to be comfortable communicating with individuals in roles ranging from CEO, Vice Presidents, Program Managers, Contractors, Architects, Plant Managers, etc.
- This candidate will have support from the teams within MOO to make decisions, provide inputs, and requirements, but needs to be able to operate autonomously to develop a process and project plan that support the objectives and timelines.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class