- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Product Engineering
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is growing fast and we are establishing a dedicated Delivery Practice to help us oversee all of our complex, cross functional initiatives. The NPD Program Manager will be part of this team and will help us design, develop and deliver new products, at pace. In this role, you will be an integral part of a cross functional, highly collaborative and tightly knit team, looking to revolutionise the world of customised products.
This role will report to the Delivery Director and is full-time and based in London or Providence. You will be chief coordinator as part of a cross functional team with members of Category Management, Product Design, Supply Chain and Manufacturing. This is a hybrid role with the expectation of being in the office 1-3 days per week.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams (including design, ops and supply chain) to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan and timing to deliver the physical product roadmap
- Delivery of the physical product roadmap which includes initiatives related to:
- New product Introduction (NPI)
- Quality and margin improvements
- Baseline innovation
- Create project plans, understand the critical path, dependencies and resource constraints across multiple internal teams.
- Oversee delivery of multiple related projects in line with the company stage gate process
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and workshops, ensuring subject matter experts contribute and deliver NPD artefacts on time and to the desired quality
- Support the team with making fast decisions, working through conflict
- Leading project review and category meetings at defined stages through the process
- Tracking and reporting of project deliverables, identifying and escalating risks and issues to Senior Management
- Deliver accurate and concise reports regarding project(s) status
- Keep calm under pressure and able to juggle multiple projects in parallel, ideally with exposure to physical product launches
- Experience working with a range of project management methodologies and planning tools and have experience adapting processes to the needs of an organisation.
- The ability to engage, coach & develop others, within your scope of impact
- Excellent problem solving skills, supported by strong facilitation experience
- A strong collaborator with stellar communication skills
- A “go get ‘em” attitude where no task is too big or too small
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.