- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is growing fast and the Global Marketing team is hiring a Brand Collaborations Marketing Manager to help us develop physical product partnerships that elevate the brand, increase brand awareness and drive revenue. This role will report to the Head of Marketing & Partnerships, is full-time and is based in Boston, MA.
We believe our premium product offering and much loved brand makes us the perfect partner for many brands. We have partnered with the likes of Airbnb, Nike, and Amazon. As we move into the premium branded merchandise category (custom Notebooks and Water Bottles, with more on the way), we are looking for someone to lead the charge and deliver brand-led physical product collaborations and partnerships.
At MOO we believe our products should leave sustainable impressions. Brand impressions that last without adversely impacting the world around us. Come help us make this a reality.
You are results driven. You are a creative problem solver who won’t take no for an answer. You will bring significant personal contacts to MOO. You’ve done this before - it’s not your first rodeo! To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- Significant product partnership, brand partnership, and/or business development experience
- Proven ability in developing and leading multiple brand-led physical product partnerships that drove meaningful impact
- Thorough understanding of how successful brands communicate, grow and thrive
- Proven ability to effectively engage, communicate with, and partner with Senior Leadership and C-level executives, both internal and external
- Proven ability in managing complex projects across multiple internal cross-functional teams
- A “go get ‘em” attitude where no task is too big or too small
- Identify, pursue, negotiate and execute new product partnership opportunities with like-minded companies, that extend MOO’s reach and drive revenue through sustainable long-term strategies
- Own commercial and strategic relationships with key brand partners
- Negotiate wholesale pricing and define partner pricing strategy, alongside Category Management
- Own partner product forecasting, analytics, and results
- Develop and execute GTM strategy and plan for amplifying new brand partnerships
- Work cross functionally with Brand, Product, PR, Legal and other teams to deliver best in class product partnerships
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class