- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is seeking a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and work efficiently with key stakeholders to nurture MOO prospects and drive value from returning base.
The CRM team’s goal is to ensure customers feel genuinely valued when they interact with the brand across all touch points. This requires MOO to create customer communications that are increasingly personalized and are as much about encouraging participation as they are about purchase, with a focus on celebrating the genuine excitement that we see in our customers when they talk about their businesses and use our products.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B email marketer. This person must be a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and work efficiently with key stakeholders to deliver insights-driven marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will report to the email marketing manager and work closely with our sales, MBS marketing, e-commerce and creative teams. They will lead driving marketing initiatives for prospect nurturing and drive renewals and growth from existing customer base.
- Manage the marketing email program for MOO Business Service (MBS) customers, owning the full production process. This means planning with sales and MBS marketing teams, managing a marketing calendar, submitting creative briefs, building campaigns in Pardot, setting up automation, circulating proofs to key stakeholders, and reporting on results
- Maintain productive cross-functional relationships and manage expectations with various stakeholders in the business
- Lead building the promotional calendar and the planning of email and cross-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy, and forecasting performance based on past campaign results. (Key focus on acquisition and returning customer strategy.)
- Measuring email engagement and sale leads from BAU campaigns
- Study the key variables that impact email and returning customer performance to optimize messaging and segment strategy. In addition, continually strive to improve all email marketing efforts while staying abreast of industry best practices and developing technology
- Formulate testing strategies that drive increased conversion, engagement and lifetime value.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of B2B email marketing and executing insights-driven marketing campaigns. To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- Relevant marketing experience, preferably with a background in B2BStrong stakeholder management experience and a desire to collaborate cross-functionally, as this person will need to work with several other departments
- Demonstrate knowledge of direct marketing including customer retention, segmentation, testing and reporting, with a track record of successful strategic application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey marketing plans and results to all levels of the organization
- Experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create brand affinity
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of organization and accuracy
- Proficient in HTMLExperience using a major marketing automation provider (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Iterable, Adobe Campaign, Hubspot, etc.)
Nice to Haves
- ABM experience
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class