- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
The Growth Marketing Director will be an integral member of both the marketing leadership and the wider company leadership team. In this role, you will be a part of a highly collaborative and tightly knit team, looking to revolutionize the world of customized products.
You will drive new customer acquisition and will be accountable for new customer revenue at MOO. In addition your remit includes revenue growth from performance marketing, partnerships and sales channels. This is a hybrid role with the expectation of being in a MOO office 1-3 days per week.
Someone who has a proven track record for driving aqn and sales ideally for a B2B physical product company. Ecommerce experience also a big plus.
- Develop and execute repeatable, sustainable and predictable customer acquisition campaigns via eCommerce and lead generation paths
- Maximize revenue across new and repeat customer base for key channels of
- Performance marketing
- Establishing and managing our multimillion dollar marketing budget. Optimizing our marketing and sales investments across channels and markets
- Regularly challenge and re-evaluate assumptions, data, and processes, and proactively identify new opportunities to inspire or differentiate
- Build a metric driven culture: design systems and dashboards to accurately measure and attribute impact and optimize accordingly
- Lead cross functionally across the business to maximize acquisition opportunities
- Identify new channels to drive new customer growth
- Build and manage a best in class team. Recruit, train, motivate and retain top talent as business grows and needs evolve
- You have 10+ years’ experience leading acquisition revenue teams for brands that span b2b, eCommerce and physical products
- An experienced revenue owner who has a proven track record of delivering meaningful revenue and creating and delivering on cross functional plans
- Previous experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns - off and online
- You have exceptional communication skills, and you thrive on working cross functionally and can influence others with ease
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic demeanor and sense of humor
- You are an expert in problem solving. You have breadth and depth of knowledge and are able to coach others in solving these problems too
- You can innovate process improvements and/or develop new ideas from scratch
- You have the leadership experience to motivate a cross functional team to act towards achieving a common goal
- A can do attitude and whilst a good strategic thinker you are also happy to roll-up-your-sleeves and get into the weeds if that is what it takes to get the job done
- Your working style embodies MOO’s MAKEIT values: Make it simpler, Always deliver delight; Keep it human; Every detail counts; Imagine it better; Tackle it together
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class