- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
- MOO’s global E-Commerce Team is looking to hire a hyper-organised Delivery Manager, to help keep cross-functional projects and processes in check.
The E-Commerce Delivery Manager will enable high performing teams by focusing on improving team culture, ways of working and the wider organisational environment to facilitate more effective delivery for our customers.
You’ll play a crucial part in the delivery of commercially focussed projects across E-Commerce, Marketing, Brand, Product and Tech functions, with a focus on Agile delivery for technical solutions towards the end of 2021. This will involve helping keep new development of features on-track, and communicating project status throughout the project lifestyle.
- Enable teams in delivering complex digital projects at a sustainable pace
- Bring energy and invention to team ceremonies such as planning, stand ups, retrospectives and showcases
- Use your knowledge of agile values to tailor agile practices based on context and learning
- Improve end to end delivery involving multiple teams and keep us striving for better
- Support E-Commerce Team in coordinating delivery of commercial initiatives
- Help build and deliver the product optimisation roadmap and project plans, using real data (both qual and quant) to guide prioritisation
- Owning project delivery plans, and being the main point of contact between commercial and technical teams
- You have experience as an Agile Coach, Delivery Manager, or a similar role working within a growth-led commercial team
- You have strong organisational and communication skills
- You bring a collaborative approach to working
- You’re good at prioritising time-critical work
- You have an aptitude for true servant leadership
- You have a level of technical understanding, you don’t need to be an engineer, but you do need to have an appreciation and empathy for the craft of software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with technical and nontechnical audiences including customers, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong project management experience, coordinating multiple projects/streams simultaneously
- Ability to context switch easily from technology, research, short term team focuses
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision or direction
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.