- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
The CRM team’s goal is to ensure customers feel genuinely valued when they interact with the brand across all touch points. This requires MOO to create customer communications that are increasingly personalised and are as much about encouraging participation as they are about purchase, with a focus on celebrating the genuine excitement that we see in our customers when they talk about their businesses and use our products.
MOO is seeking a customer-centric marketer to join its CRM team. This role will focus on delivering a cohesive customer lifecycle journey across multiple channels, with an eye toward building long-term customer retention and loyalty. The person in this role will need to be a strong collaborator, partnering with colleagues across CRM, brand, e-commerce, and paid marketing on customer contact strategy, in addition to our manufacturing and customer service teams on offline customer touchpoints.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer marketer to own MOO’s segmentation and contact strategy to increase retention, order frequency, and loyalty from all corners of the customer base.
This role will report to the Head of CRM, and can be based in either Boston or London.
- Develop and execute strategies for different stages of the lifecycle across MOO’s self-serve and managed services customer base
- Implement new (and optimise existing) programs to better engage, retain, and strengthen loyalty with MOO customers
- Fully own the customer journey by mapping, analysing, and prioritising marketing touch points for each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Partner with MOO’s customer analyst to build out views in Tableau that track performance and growth across different customer cohorts and segments
- Deliver a multi-channel contact strategy for returning customers, working with various channel owners throughout the business to bring it to life
- Evaluate additional tools and technology needed to expand lifecycle efforts, personalization, and customer contact strategies
- Identify testing strategies that maximise ROAS and customer engagement
- Understand the unique needs of different customer segments and service levels to deliver delightful experiences that result in improved lifetime value
- Build and maintain strong relationships across customer teams, marketing, manufacturing, brand, and e-commerce to ensure alignment across customer lifecycle experience
- Monitor the competitor landscape to ensure MOO is staying ahead of customer marketing trends, and delivering best in class lifecycle and loyalty programs
- Experience in customer marketing with exposure to multiple channels
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Analytically oriented with a bias towards using data to solve problems
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Capable of leading projects involving multiple stakeholders and external vendors
- Ability to prioritise multiple marketing priorities to deliver results
- You thrive at the intersection of creating strategy and helping cross-functional teams to deliver
Nice to Haves
- Experience with a CDP and/or CRM platform
- Experience with loyalty programs (B2C or B2B)
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.