- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We are seeking an experienced senior marketing growth analytics manager to join Moo’s Marketing team. You will be a part of a highly collaborative and tightly knit team, spread across Boston and London.
Reporting into the director of marketing and managing a growth analyst, you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact in driving growth with our acquisition team by being a key decision maker in our global performance marketing strategy.
Not only will you be working closely with the acquisition team to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives, you will be the owner of our efficiency OKR, leading the team towards greatness by identifying optimization opportunities across both our B2B and B2C marketing strategy!
If you frequent the Growth Hackers forum, listen to Digital Analytics Power Hour, or subscribe to Avinesh’s blog, you’re going to be the perfect fit. You will have had exposure running a channel yourself, and so are fully aware of the pains, toils, and wins.
You should know what it takes to be a marketer and evaluate areas where processes can be streamlined - everything from campaign optimization, audience management, budget planning and channel diversification to full funnel program development.
- You will be an acquisition marketer at heart and be constantly on the lookout for optimization opportunities across our PPC, PLA, Amazon, paid social and affiliate strategy, tying it together to ensure the budget is spent efficiently.
- You will be a growth hacker with experience in the non-traditional acquisition channels (partnerships? Content marketing? Whatever floats your boat!) and are willing to test new incremental channels with the team.
- You will have lead generation experience and know how to optimize marketing to drive down CPAs while driving the highest probable value customers.
- You will build out an enhanced framework for our retargeting audiences strategy, aligning closely with our lead customer analyst who will be helping define key customer segments.
- You will work with the Data Engineering team to ensure we are able to report on marketing from end to end and top to bottom of the funnel.
- You will develop an in house attribution model that will drive the decisions behind our customer touchpoints.
- You will manage our analytics agency, and look after the migration from GA360 to GA4.
- You will work closely with finance to react to market trends in order to pivot and adjust our marketing budget and strategy.
- You will play a pivotal role in our comms and marketing planning, driving data-driven decisions that drive revenue growth.
- Exposure or experience with a marketing channel, preferably PPC or paid social. You should be able to demonstrate how your recommendations have led to impact.
- 5+ years experience with strategic marketing leadership and management. You should be a mixture between Brian Balfour, Neil Patel, and Avinash Kaushik, with some Simo Ahava sprinkled on top.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Ads and/or similar martech and digital analytics tools. Google Data Studio a plus!
- Strong Excel skills, some SQL/BigQuery exposure, and experience with Tableau helpful.
- Knowledge of GTM and/or Google Analytics implementation; marketing attribution model development in 3rd party tools a must.
- You like and are passionate about good visualization, tracking what matters, and documenting for prosperity. You want to mentor and develop analysts and make sure everyone is as excited about optimized marketing as you are.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class