- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We are seeking an experienced Paid Social Media Manager to join MOO’s Marketing team. You will be a part of a highly collaborative and tightly knit team, spread across Boston, Denver, and London.
You will be an integral member of the growth marketing team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of work experience in Paid Social, whose passion for marketing/advertising has grown from that experience. They should thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and be passionate about learning and proactive by nature. The success of this role is contingent on an inner-drive, passion to learn, and a hunger to improve the status quo.
The Paid Social Media Manager is responsible for driving new customer growth across all paid social channels (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) They will work closely with our Organic Social Media Manager to ensure synergy between our Paid & Organic Social channels. You will also work closely with the in-house creative team to create best in class collateral for channels. This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
This role will report to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager and is open to London, Boston or Providence based applicants.
- Work as a key member of a three person team including the Organic Social Manager & a dedicated member of creative. Together you will define strategies and tactics to drive reach, brand affinity, & new customer acquisition goals.
- You’ll bring new ideas, targeting tactics and creative best practices to the table for testing. You’ll monitor campaign strategies and keep up to date with industry research, audience trends and distribution figures.
- You’ll prepare, launch, and optimize paid social campaigns, focused on driving engaged sessions & increased brand affinity
- Work with our Analytics and BI team on optimizations and insights and help report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, & Google Analytics. You’ll regularly report on the performance and ongoing optimization.
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams to ensure maximum cross channel efficiencies and a consistent brand experience for our customers
- You’ll have 5+ years’ Social/Paid Social work experience within digital marketing, handling company marketing budgets
- You have a solid understanding of ecommerce
- You’ll be a true cross channel Social Marketer, with hands-on experience managing campaigns across multiple platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- You’re curious and have an appetite for discovering what people think and how they behave online in social platforms
- You’re passionate about all things digital and interested in new technologies
- You’re comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- You’re detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
- You have an understanding of the full funnel experience, audience targeting, & incrementality testing
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Tableau and/or Google Data Studio
- You have experience working with creative teams and providing feedback on creative and landing page assets
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class