- Providence, RI
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is growing fast and the Global Product Marketing team is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us develop new product lines and accelerate profitable revenue growth.
This role will report to the head of Product Marketing and is full-time and based in Boston, MA or Providence, RI
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting product category success by:
- Monitoring the performance of existing categories and provide recommendation to growth revenues and productivity
- Managing the full NPD process for the assigned product lines, from concept to launch, working cross-functionally with other departments, such as Product Design, Supply Chain, Channel Marketing, Site Merchandising, EXD, Manufacturing Operations, Creative and Customer Service.
- Define and lead the go-to-market strategy for all assigned product launches, working cross functionally with PR, sales, CRM, Brand and Creative teams
- Lead the NPD process to deliver new products on brief, on time and on budget
- Lead planning & execution GTM campaigns
- Manage continuous improvement projects for existing products, as well as recommending pricing & merchandising optimizations
- Work closely with the Marketing analysts’ team to monitor the performance of existing and new product lines and recommend solutions to drive profitable revenue growth
- Experience in category/brand management, product marketing
- You thrive at the intersection of creating strategy and helping cross-functional teams to deliver
- Commercial and analytical skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig deep to get things done
- Operational discipline: Uber-efficient and organized
- Experience working with tech and manufacturing teams to bring products to market
- Market segmentation and competitor research experience
- Keep calm under pressure and able to juggle multiple projects
- A strong collaborator with stellar communication skills
- A “go get ‘em” attitude where no task is too big or too small
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class