- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
Welcome to MOO – our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? We’re award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
We’re looking for a hands on SEO superstar who will be involved in the implementation of the technical and on-site roadmap. The role involves working closely with the Tech/Engineers and Site Optimisation team to make sure SEO best practices are integrated.
You will be helping the Senior Marketing Manager in implementing the technical and onsite SEO strategy. Delivering projects, analysis and implementing changes to improve SEO performance.
- You will be using leading industry tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Google PageSpeed Insights, Screaming Frog etc.) to monitor SEO performance as well continually identifying opportunities for improvement.
- You will help in implementing the onsite and technical strategy and roadmap.
- You will need to develop a close relationship with our Tech/Engineers assisting them with priorities, performance tracking and strategy including calculating revenue impact for the business.
- You will work with the M&O team and the SEO content manager to optimise our CMS by reviewing, testing, uploading and updating pages with content, metadata and SEO tags
- You should have proven knowledge in performing backlink audits & disavow clean-up using Google’s Disavow Tool.
- You will carry out ongoing competitor analysis, ensuring that we are capitalising on ranking opportunities as they arise
- You will support in delivering the SEO activity for all our international markets.
- You can clearly communicate and present SEO findings to a broad range of levels from highly knowledgeable Web Developers to team members new to SEO.
- You have experience in optimising site and landing pages and find new opportunities that will improve overall SEO performance.
- You have a strong focus and technical background in SEO eg. performing audits, url mapping for migration, fixing crawling issues.
- You have an up to date understanding of Google’s latest algorithms which impact sites including Core Web Vitals
- You have the ability to identify sites issues and put a strategy together that’ll help meet the specific goals opposed to just ticking off SEO boxes
Nice to Haves
- Some knowledge in HTML, JScripts or other complex coding languages is a plus
- Has used Magnolia or a similar CMS
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.