- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager who can elevate the MOO brand across all our current social media channels (and the ones we’re not currently using if you can use your knowledge and powers of persuasion.)
You’ll be responsible for attracting, engaging and building relationships with our audience. From a simple but well judged response to a comment, through to dynamic social media schedules that help us tell the right stories at the right times, in the right channels.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Develop creative and engaging social media tactical strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, adapting content to suit different channels
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote MOO
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Social Sprout and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Educate other MOO’sters on the use of social media and promote its use within MOO
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Solid knowledge of keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.