- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We’re growing our B2B division at an electric pace and are looking for an Account Executive to join the team and help us reach our 2021 goals. If you thrive in sourcing new business and converting inbound leads into new customers.
You have experience in sales or recruitment (agency) and are looking for the move that will help accelerate your career; a role and environment where coaching is in abundance and you can truly develop your skill set.
You’re also looking for a cool and multinational environment, without all the suits and corporate red tape, and where you can truly be yourself.
So, what will you actually be doing? You’ll be selling our premium business stationery products at scale to SMEs from 10 to 1000 employees. In addition to this, you’ll be commercialising our subscription based ordering software..
- Convert inbound leads and referrals, working predominantly over the phone and via e-mail
- Meet / exceed your new business targets, on-boarding 25+ new B2B customers every month
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Meet KPIs and activity targets on a monthly basis
- You enjoy the process of converting prospects into customers
- You have experience working in a transactional business, managing numerous leads, opportunities and projects at the same time (= I’m organised!)
- You believe in understanding a customer’s pain and solving problems and offering solutions
- You have a passion for wanting to do what’s best for the customer
- You’re naturally curious and the type of person who can get away with asking any question
- You’re eager to learn and open to constructive criticism
- You thrive in a team environment and are ready to roll-up your sleeves
- You have impressive communication skills, build rapport naturally and are highly empathic
- You’re well travelled and you thrive when working in an international environment.
- You’re creative and are passionate about great design. You’ll fit in well here. MOO’s purpose is to deliver great design to everyone.
- You’re sociable, down to earth and you don’t take yourself too seriously!
- You have a sense of humour (we should have put this at the top!)
Nice to haves
- You speak additional EU languages fluently (preferably German, French, Spanish or Italian)
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.