- Denver, CO
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO’s sales department operates as a Global sales team as we have people in London, RI/MA and CO. You’ll be apart of a team that works together to deliver delight to our MOO customers!
Our Account Specialists are responsible for managing MOO’s small to medium size customers. It is a group management position, meaning you’ll be working closely with your fellow Account Specialists to manage this large group of customers.
This is an entry level position, however, some experience in customer service, sales, time management, organization etc, whether in your personal life or in a work environment, is preferred. You should have a strong desire to get into the business world and soak up as much information and skills as possible! You’re flexible, willing to try new techniques and solution oriented with strong communication skills!
The successful candidate is driven to experience sales and customer service at a high volume capacity. You’re a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Serve as the main point of contact for a group of customers, providing excellent customer service
- Ability to see a project through to completion for multiple companies at a time
- Assist the Account Management and Design Services team with closing large order opportunities
- Hit or exceed monthly targets
- Desire to learn and develop
- Interest in sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team setting
- Time management and organizational skills
- Prior sales or customer service experience a plus
- Positive, helpful teammate
Nice To Haves
- Sales or Customer Service experience at some level
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Language capabilities - French, Spanish, German
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class