- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
The successful candidate will report to a Customer Service Supervisor. Experience in delivering world-class service is a must. Ability to multi-task by handling omnichannel customer queries effectively, while being determined to hit your targets. Being a confident communicator with a friendly attitude, you will ensure customers enjoy an outstanding experience at every interaction.
The person we appoint to this role will be enthusiastic, optimistic and will exude positive energy. They will enjoy working with a team to solve issues and exceed expectations.
- To be considered for the role, you’ll need to show you have:
- 2 years contact center experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience in reversing Nay’s to Yay’s
- Sincere empathy, which can be seen through phone and email interactions
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Passionate about people – internal and external customers as well as team members
- Respond to incoming customer contacts via multiple channels
- Actively listen and reply to customers queries specific to pre and post orders
- Provides customers with information and solutions in a manner that is professional, polite, friendly, warm and empathetic
- Identify common problems and escalate them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement
- Completes additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class