- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
- The Maintenance Team is a dedicated team of four tasked with the ongoing upkeep and process improvement of all equipment in the Lincoln facility.
- MOO is seeking “hands-on”, mechanically inclined Maintenance Technician within the Lincoln, RI facility.
- The individual we are looking for would be mechanically inclined.
- Will be responsible for executing all maintenance activities associated with an assigned area
- Responsible for maintenance principles and practices
- Own troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to power supplies, drives, gages, and test equipment
- Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of carious materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements
- Informs line management of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved
- Maintains company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment
- Monitor preventive maintenance functions as directed
- Assists other maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting
- Assists and trains other maintenance and/or other technical level employees; possibly assisting in the planning and facilitation of new and existing associate training
- Perform or assist in fabrication, preventative maintenance and routine machine checks
- Will promote and maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment through 5S activities and be responsible for proper material storage and waste disposal
- Successfully lead and function within a team environment and be able to adapt to OEE equipment monitoring and proactive change
- Receptive to training and performing functions in multiple areas
- Communicate effectively with others at various levels using both oral and written communication skills
- Performs other duties as required
- Vocational Training or Associates Degree preferred
- Completed Level 2, preferred Level 3 training on the Series 3 Indigo through HP Training Course
- Experience in the maintenance of Indigo Presses
Nice To Haves
- Possess strong maintenance ability and aptitude to apply mechanical and electrical principles
- Solid problem solving skills using a variety of root cause tools: 5 Why, 6M, FMEA, etc.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class