- Brighton, UK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Engineering QA
Motorway is reinventing how cars are bought and sold online. To make this possible, we work with over 3,000 professional car buyers and dealerships nationwide, offering them instant access to private car sellers through an automated technology platform.
With over 1m sale enquiries in the last 12 months, we’re a team of over 120 with offices in Brighton and Central London, and recently raised £10m in funding to fuel further growth.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Administrator based in Brighton.
- Quality assuring vehicle profiles to go onto our bespoke selling platform for dealers
- Feeding back to agents and Managers on any issues and .
- Replying to customer queries using our CRM system
- Other general duties as required.
- We are looking for someone with very good attention to detail with the innate ability to work under time pressure and be able to multitask.
- A friendly, positive personality and ability to work alone and as part of a high functioning team.
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Location: Brighton,
- Full-time Monday to Friday 08:45 – 17:30
Salary: £20,200 per annum
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerblyt
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- The chance to work with an experienced and passionate team with a big vision
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
- A fun working environment with regular social events
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.