- Brighton, UK
- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our innovative, technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 200 across 3 locations.
Motorway is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having recently raised £48m in Series B funding from Index Ventures, BMW iVentures and others.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
What you’ll do
This role will be an integral part of the IT Team and focus on developing our existing SaaS platforms as well as implementing new platforms as the business continues to grow. You’ll be working with stakeholders from our Operations, Customer Experience and Commercial teams to help bring our internal processes life connecting these systems together.
In your day to day role you will:
- Design and implement technical changes across our SaaS systems
- Work across multiple technology platforms and systems
- Take technical ownership and administration of internal systems
- Create & maintain documentation to systems and processes
- Help with training and communicating changes to systems and processes
What we’re looking for
- Experience working with the Zendesk suite of products
- Experience working with and administering a range of SaaS platforms, such as VOIP platforms (Talkdesk, Aircall, 3CX), CRM platforms (Zendesk, Freshsales, Salesforce)
- Experience onboarding and implementing automations and business processes in SaaS platforms
- Experience working with workflow automation tools such as Workato & Zapier
- A logical thinker who can understand and identify system dependencies to implement solutions
- A strong communicator who is able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in a contact centre environment is beneficial but not required
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- BUPA health insurance
- Annual learning budget with access to courses, an Audible subscription and hundreds of books and online lessons
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Pension scheme
- Motorway Car Leasing Scheme
- Flexible working (approximately 2-3 days in the office a week)
- The option to work remote for a full month each year
- Regular social events
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- The chance to join a rapidly growing, revenue-generating startup
- The chance to own a department and build it from scratch, free from out-dated legacy thinking or clumsy processes
- The opportunity to meaningfully grow a business that has real impact and will change an industry
Equal opportunities statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.