- Brighton, UK
- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal.
Founded in 2017, our innovative, technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 200 across 3 locations.
Motorway is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having recently raised £48m in Series B funding from Index Ventures, BMW iVentures and others.
Our product-driven approach and leadership has resulted in an environment where design and UX is highly valued. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup in the early stages, build amazing products, and change an industry.
Our key products are:
- An online marketplace for used cars whereby a seller can list their vehicle for sale and a large network of professional dealers can bid on vehicles for sale.
- Two native mobile applications with shared functionality and supporting backend infrastructure.
We are looking for someone with proven people management skills to lead a team of administrators with varied functions in the business.
- Ongoing training, coaching and support of the team
- Quality Assurance of correspondence from your team
- Monitoring our CRM platforms
- Ensuring GDPR guidelines are upheld
- Shared responsibility for team meetings
- Creating incentives for your team and the business as a whole
- Dealing with general customer service enquiries when escalated
- Full training and support will be provided
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard, manage people and be part of an enthusiastic team
- Demonstrable experience in a team leader or supervisory role
- An organised working style with strong attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of KPI’s and workforce management
- Real ambition to develop your skills and be the best at what you do
- Location: Brighton, Full-time. Monday to Friday 8:45 am - 5:30 pm
- A competitive salary
- BUPA health insurance
- £100 annual learning budget with access to courses, an Audible subscription and hundreds of books and online lessons
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Pension scheme
- Motorway Car Leasing Scheme
- Flexible working (approximately 2-3 days in the office a week)
- The option to work remote for a full month each year
- Regular social events
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
Equal Opportunities Statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.