- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Product Management
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace – our award winning, online-only platform connects private car sellers with thousands of verified dealers nationwide, ensuring everyone gets the best deal. Founded in 2017, our technology-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly car sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 250 across 4 locations.
Motorway is now valued at over $1 billion and is backed by some of the world’s leading technology investors, having raised £143 million in Series C funding. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing scale-up at a crucial phase of growth and help change an industry for the better.
About the team
This role is in our London-based marketing team, where you will support the brand team in delivering the brand marketing strategy. Your role will be a varied mix of day to day support on the brand campaign whether that is performance reporting, finance tracking, media planning or creative development. You’ll need to immerse yourself in the brand, understanding our brand DNA, brand guidelines and key messaging to ensure everything we do aligns to these. You will work closely with our media and creative agency partners to bring campaigns to life, as well as other areas of the business such as the finance, design and data teams.
- Support day to day delivery and measurement of campaigns in line with the agreed annual plan.
- Support end-to-end campaign delivery and execution - working closely with our creative and media agency partners from briefing through to production and media planning.
- Responsible for ensuring key housekeeping tasks for the team are managed efficiently. This will include file and asset management, key financial tasks – managing the finance tracker, invoices.
- Participation in weekly reporting meetings, developing your understanding of marketing investment and reporting on the performance of this.
- Build key stakeholder relationships across departments. Effectively collaborating in consistency across channels and the website, plus ensure there are effective measurement tools in place.
- Experience in brand marketing.
- Someone who is passionate about growing the brand and seeing the impact they can make.
- An extremely well organised person experienced in managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You can understand and report on campaign performance.
- You understand brand guidelines and how to interpret these to ensure consistency across all assets and customer touch points.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- A proactive self-starter, able to take initiative, trustworthy, resourceful, and decisive in finding solutions.
- A strong communicator with the ability to establish and manage stakeholder relationships.
- A competitive salary.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- BUPA private health insurance.
- Annual learning budget with access to General Assembly courses, an Audible subscription and hundreds of books and online lessons.
- Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Electric car leasing scheme.
- Flexible working (approximately 2-3 days in the office a week) with the option to work fully remote for a month per year.
- Regular social events.
- Discounted Calm membership.
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people.
- The chance to work with an experienced and passionate team with a big vision.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.