- Brighton, UK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
Motorway is reinventing how cars are bought and sold online. Our mission is to bring the car industry into the future through ground-breaking products and best in class technology. Founded in 2017 we are growing rapidly and power thousands of vehicle transactions every month. To make this possible, we work with over 1,000 professional car buyers and dealerships nationwide, offering them instant access to private car sellers through an automated technology platform, with over 1m sale enquiries in the last 12 months
About the Role
Motorway is the UK’s fastest growing online used car marketplace. We are looking to recruit a Sales Support Specialist in our Brighton office.
This is an opportunity to join a young, fast-growing but established company looking to disrupt and improve the car industry. It’s a rare opportunity to make your mark in a fun environment with enthusiastic colleagues.
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
What you will do:
- Answer general, written, customer service queries via a bespoke ticketing system within SLA times
- Make a high volume of Sales Support calls to ensure our high level of service is maintained
- Take ownership of post sale customer queries. Working with other teams to find a resolution
- Manage a caseload of sales through to completion. Including handling vehicle documentation
- Has a history of providing consistently excellent customer service
- Has an organised working style with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage their own workload
- A friendly, positive personality with a willingness to work hard as part of an enthusiastic team
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is able to adapt to new processes and systems quickly
- Seeks customer focused resolutions
- 10.30 - 19:00 Monday - Friday
- 9:00 - 17.30 Tuesday - Saturday
- A competitive salary
- BUPA private health insurance
- Annual learning budget with Learnerbly
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Calm membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A fun working environment with regular social events
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
Equal Opportunities statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.