- Brighton, UK
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Motorway is the UK’s fastest-growing used car marketplace. We’re disrupting a decades-old industry by helping private car owners sell their car for the best possible price through an online platform of car dealers.
Our innovative, online, product-led approach has redefined the experience of selling a car, generating thousands of monthly sales and helping us to grow to a team of over 200 across 3 locations.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing and extremely exciting company which is changing an industry.
We are now hiring a Dealer Support Agent to support multiple teams across the business and ensure our dealer network has the best possible experience using Motorway to purchase their stock. We are looking for someone who can manage multiple tasks at the same time and provide prompt resolve to internal queries. A positive can-do attitude and a passion for helping both sellers and dealerships get a great deal.
This role will involve:
- Multi-team support - working closely with different teams across the business and provide support where necessary
- Handling and processing queries - take ownership of the internal dealer support functions
- Liaising and communicating with teams effectively and quickly to resolve issues/queries
- Feedback to the dealership sales team on process improvements and suggestions
- A strong understanding of the motor industry is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of automotive pricing system such as CAP is preferred but not essential
- Basic car knowledge with understanding of vehicle damage/preparation costs is preferred but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt quickly in our fast paced environment
- Comfortable liaising and communicating with a wide range of people
- A proactive, self-motivating team player
- Keen attention to detail whilst juggling multiple tasks
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
- Pension Scheme
- Regular social events
- Discounted Calm membership
- BUPA private health care
- Discounted electric car scheme
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people
- The chance to work with an experienced and passionate team with a big vision
- Fast career progression and the ability to develop your own skills and experience quickly
- A fun working environment with regular social events
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.