- Brighton, UK
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Motorway is reinventing how cars are bought and sold online. Our mission is to bring the car industry into the future through ground-breaking products and best in class technology. Founded in 2017 we are growing rapidly and power thousands of vehicle transactions every month. With just a few taps, private car sellers can compare live offers for their car online, select their best deal and sell it within 24 hours. To make this possible, we work with over 1,000 professional car buyers and dealerships nationwide, offering them instant access to private car sellers through an automated technology platform, with over 1m sale enquiries in the last 12 months.
About the role
- At Motorway we are looking for an IT Support Engineer with fantastic customer service skills and a passion for IT & Technology.
- The successful candidate would be working alongside the IT Manager and IT Support Engineer, responsible for the support of our 100+ staff based across multiple office locations. The responsibilities will include onboarding new members of the Motorway team, configuring workstations, resolving support desk tickets, working closely with our customer facing teams and maintaining our business critical IT systems. You’ll also need to be confident in researching and implementing change as the role will include IT project based work
- This role will involve occasional travel to our office in London.
- You will have;
- Extensive experience with Windows management platforms such as Intune or SCCM
- Experience maintaining and supporting a single-sign on tool with a range of automations such as provisioning and deprovisioning
- Experience providing support in business environments with Windows 10, Mac OS, Android & iOS.
- Previous experience working with and supporting Google G Suite
- An understanding of AV systems - TVs, Google Hangouts etc.
- An understanding of networking hardware & Networking - Firewalls, Switches, Networking etc.
- Previous experience supporting cloud based customer support and telephony platforms
- The ability and willingness to learn new systems quickly.
- You should have fantastic customer service skills and be able to remain calm under pressure.
- You should have demonstrable experience working within a Service Desk environment in a small to medium sized organisation
- We’re looking for someone with great confidence, a highly approachable nature, and the ability to instill trust.
- You should be extremely organised and able to manage multiple tasks at any given time. We need someone who enjoys variety and is willing to get stuck in.
- You will need to be a proactive person who uses their initiative to do what needs to be done without being asked
- You should be a quick and creative problem solver who delivers well thought through solutions
- A competitive salary.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- BUPA health insurance.
- Annual learning budget with access to General Assembly courses, an Audible subscription and hundreds of books and online lessons.
- Pension scheme.
- Top spec MacBook Pro and peripherals.
- Regular social events.
- Discounted Calm membership.
- The chance to join a rapidly growing company that cares first and foremost about its people.
- The chance to work with an experienced and passionate team with a big vision.
- The opportunity to build products that have real impact and will change an industry.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Motorway is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We believe our workforce should reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.