- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Our Compliance Team is at the heart of Multiverse: accountable for the management of all apprentice records and responsible for the design and delivery of best-practice processes for apprentice funding.
We are looking for a Compliance Operation Analyst: someone who is passionate about delivering operational excellence and driven to constantly improve their ways of working. This role would cover core administrative tasks for apprentice enrolment, including uploading apprentice records and collating key documentation. As you develop in the role, you will contribute to the efficient running of the team via projects of process improvement.
You will be working in a supportive, friendly & collaborative team, ensuring that Multiverse delivers an excellent service, whilst adhering to the rules governing apprenticeships.
The role would be suitable for a candidate looking to pursue an apprenticeship qualification. If eligible, you would be able to undertake our Digital Business Accelerator programme (https://www.multiverse.io/en-GB/programmes/digital-business-accelerator), gaining a recognised qualification and developing foundational skills in both data and business.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for preparing enrolment packs for Apprentice onboardings, ensuring all information is reliable, correct, complete and sent out to the apprentice and line manager ahead of enrolment using our digital signing platform, Pandadoc
- You will be responsible with using our internal database tool to update apprentice records with information
- You will support the team each month by inputting data to our Management Information System
- You will be responsible for running ad-hoc reports from our database and digging into the data to understand more about our apprentice cohorts
- You will be take ownership of process improvement, learning from experience to build better, more efficient processes
What you’ll bring
- You are highly organised: you like to make sure everything is always in order, and you like to help everyone else to be organised too
- You are good at prioritising and are able to complete multiple tasks to different deadlines
- You have excellent attention to detail - you spot when there are things out of place, and put plans in place to fix them
- You communicate effectively
- You are a problem solver: you are always thinking about ways to make your life, and the lives of those around you, easier
- You like data and numbers: you like numbers, are familiar with Excel and able to spot patterns quickly
What’s in it for you?
- Equity share options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- Hybrid working model with weekly office visits to MV HQ in Baker Street, London
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently