- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup on a mission to build an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training that develops a diverse group of future leaders. Our unique apprenticeships serve as an alternative to the traditional university system. Our impact focuses on three primary areas: measuring potential beyond academics to recruit apprentices, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning programs, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital and strong networks through a thriving community.
We are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft. We recently announced our Series B funding round. At $44 million, it’s the largest venture raise from a UK EdTech company in history.
We are a values-driven organisation, so our commitment to integrity, service, impact and accountability permeates not just what we do, but also how we do it. We care about our apprentices, our partners and our colleagues.
As an Insight Analytics Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining internal analytics tools that serve every part of the business - including marketing, sales, recruitment, learning, community, people and operations. This is an exciting role as our rapidly expanding organisation requires seamless access to internal data and insights.
The role will be within Data & Insight, a fast-paced cross-functional team of data engineers, solutions specialists, analytics developers and data scientists. To excel within this team, you will need to be creative, collaborative and user-centric, with very high attention to detail.
What you’ll focus on:
Analytics Tool Development
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand and meet analytics needs
- Designing, building and maintaining analytics tools using Tableau
- Scoping and co-developing underlying PostgreSQL data sources
- Developing and maintaining Alteryx workflows
Analytics Platform Administration
- Supporting the administration of Multiverse’s Tableau Server environment
- Supporting the governance of Multiverse’s analytics tools and data sources - including standardisation, curation, permissions and authentication
- Developing and maintaining documentation, training and other enablement resources that will help stakeholders derive maximum value from our analytics tools
- Building relationships with stakeholders across the business and empowering them to derive maximum value from our analytics tools
- Proven experience with Tableau
- Track record of producing high quality analytics deliverables
- User-centric and pragmatic approach to analytics design, with a focus on generating actionable and scalable outputs
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to Multiverse’s mission and values
Non-Required (But Desirable)
- Experience with Alteryx
- Working knowledge of education/skills sector
What’s in it for you?
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently