- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
Salary: £40-45k (Level: Executive)
Location: Hybrid, 1 day per week in London office
We are looking for a resourceful and creative Data Analyst to support the delivery of our Community roadmap. This position will focus on:
- Analysing the impact of Community initiatives on business success metrics, including feedback scores, NPS and learning outcomes
- Providing team members with the insights and data they need to make informed decisions
- Establishing scalable and repeatable reporting processes
- Your previous roles may have included: Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Enablement Lead
- Gathering requirements from fellow team members and other business stakeholders, prioritizing these in line with the Community strategy
- Conducting ad-hoc analyses, empowering team members to make decisions based on actionable insights
- Translating complex requirements into technical specifications for execution by our Data & Insights team
- Performing user acceptance testing of new data solutions developed by engineers
- Working with the Community Experience Manager to identify any shortcomings in our reporting and data sources, determining the short & long terms solutions to address these
- Monitoring uptake and efficiency of data tools designed for the Community team
- Promoting best practices around accessing data and using our analytics tools by creating clear documentation & tutorials, and hosting training sessions
- Supporting the Experience Manager with qualitative research projects
The right candidate will have:
- 3 years+ professional experience in similar roles
- Proficiency with data analysis and drawing out key insights using Excel & GSheets, bonus if you have experience with SQL
- Ability to create data visualisations, bonus if you have experience with BI tools such as Tableau
- The ability to apply advanced analytical capabilities and troubleshooting techniques to break down complex issues into deliverable action items
- The ability to communicate complex problems and analysis simply with a variety of stakeholders and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical colleagues
- A strong sense of ownership and ability to prioritize effectively
- Proactive mindset and focus on long-term impact
What’s in it for you?
- Equity options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently