- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Data Science
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our unique apprenticeships serve as an alternative to the traditional college and university system. Our impact focuses on three primary areas: measuring potential beyond academics to recruit apprentices, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning programs, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital and strong networks through a thriving community both on and offline.
In Europe we are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
- 2021 is going to be big.
As a company we have big plans, to continue our expansion and growth in the UK, but also launching our programs in the US this spring. We want to build an iconic company that becomes one of the great European businesses of our generation.
To kick start the year we announced our Series B funding round. At $44 million, it’s the largest venture raise from a UK EdTech company in history. The round, which was led by General Catalyst, also features GV (Google Ventures), and includes Audacious Ventures, Latitude and SemperVirens. Index Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners, who contributed to a $16 million Series A investment last year, also participated in the round.
We have also taken a bold step forward by changing our name from WhiteHat to Multiverse. The inspiration for WhiteHat came from computer hacking for good. While we spent four successful years hacking the system, we were only just getting started. Inspired by the theory that there’s an infinite number of alternative universes, our new name, Multiverse, communicates our belief in launching limitless possibilities.
We are looking for an exceptional and talented Data Analyst to join our rapidly growing GTM Operations team. This position will focus on providing sound business insights from data sets and the business mindset to convert those insights into strategic opportunities. This role will work closely with leaders across multiple business functions, including Sales, Delivery and Talent to support high-quality, data driven decisions and will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting from multiple data sources.
- Reporting to the GTM Operations Manager, the Data Analyst will own CRM (HubSpot) data compliance and completeness across the business
- Promote best practice processes across the client team and monitor compliance
- Gather, analyze, and present data and information from multiple data sources and create reports to evaluate achievement of sales targets and objectives
- Analyse and drive operational excellence across key client team motions: Inbound lead qualification, pipeline generation, opportunity management and customer success
- Increase client team productivity by identifying process improvement opportunities across the Sales and Customer Success teams
- Work closely with the VP of GTM, Head of Customer Success and the Delivery Team to understand their reporting needs and translate these into business, functional and technical requirements
What does great look like?
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and be passionate about working with data; you’ll quickly identify what data is required to take on a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer. They will be proactive, and work in a highly collaborative way across multiple business functions and stakeholders. They will be a self-starter who thrives in the face of an ever-changing startup environment. We are looking for someone with a great work ethic, who is resourceful and creative in their approach to problem-solving. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of strong analytical and operational skills, an understanding of B2B business models, and be technically savvy and comfortable using many different systems.
- At least 3 years professional experience: Ideally sales or sales operations in a dynamic, fast-growing B2B sales environment
- You enjoy a busy and dynamic working environment and enjoy working collaboratively with various department across the organization
- You have experience working with complex data sets, deriving insights with great attention to detail
- You will have proficiency with data analysis and drawing out key insights using MS Excel / Gsheets, bonus if you have experience with SQL
- Practical experience with visualisations, report and dashboard building, tools include MS Excel / GSheets and tableau
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good
- Equity options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently