- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi, and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest-ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
,In line with our ambitious growth plans, we need to rapidly scale the team. We are currently 400 people, but by the end of 2021 we will be 500.
In order to deliver our (Ofsted!) Outstanding Programmes in Digital Marketing, Digital Business, Software Engineering, and Project Management we’re hiring Coaches to deliver these and in turn, we need to hire into the Talent team.
You will support the talent team with sourcing and screening exceptional candidates using a wide variety of sourcing tools and methods. You will also coordinate a high volume of interviews each week with multiple stakeholders, ensuring they run smoothly and feedback is given promptly.
- Excellent organisation, coordination, and logistics skills demonstrated with at least 3 years experience in talent acquisition (agency or inhouse)
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter to source candidates effectively and develop talent pools
- Ability to deliver a great candidate experience
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to prioritise your day effectively
- Outstanding communication skills - ensuring everyone you speak with get’s a great brand experience
- A real “people person” who can be the point of contact and support candidates throughout their interview process with Multiverse
- Experience with G suite and any Applicant Tracking System is beneficial but not required (we use Workable)
- MUST be available to start immediately
- Equity options
- 27 holiday days (three are used for our December switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (think birthdays, moving days, or getting a puppy day)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Flexible, hybrid working with weekly or monthly office visits
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cashback scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- All in one mental health support from Spill
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and so much more!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using the phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging, and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently