- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
Multiverse is a tech startup on a mission. We’re tearing down a broken system and building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training.
Our professional apprenticeships open up many career opportunities for young adults and those looking to upskill – all while helping businesses embrace digital transformation and build a truly diverse talent pipeline.
At Multiverse, we measure potential beyond academic results. Working closely with community partners, we can reach candidates from underrepresented backgrounds – building a route to boardroom for a diverse group of future leaders.
Already one of the fastest growing startups in Europe, we recently landed in the US too. Now working with more than 300 companies – including Facebook, Morgan Stanley and Microsoft – we’re looking for fresh talent to take us to the next level.
Here, you’ll be part of something bigger. Unlocking opportunities for all, you’ll help solve some of society’s most pressing issues, be empowered by those around you, and never stop growing your skills.
- Looking for immediate start
- You’ll help define how the world approaches education and careers.
- One of our key courses is a People Leadership Programme (PLP), helping to progress the careers of new managers as they develop through an organisation.
We’re currently looking for a number of Leadership Coaches to join the team delivering exceptional training for this programme. You’ll be in the thick of the action, working with young managers at some of the UK’s most exciting brands, delivering sessions based on our curriculum and coaching apprentices in small groups or one-on-one. A month in the life of the Multiverse Leadership Coach:
The beauty of being a coach is that every day is different, but throughout the month, you’ll be doing three key things:
- 1:1 coaching with your apprentices
- Delivering content
- Diary management and admin
Each coach has around 45 apprentices, and 1:1 coaching looks a little different for each. Our workday commences from 9am, you’ll start by having four or five, hour long 1:1s, grabbing a drink or some lunch in between (we are working on a hybrid model with your primary work location being remote, we only require you to come to our offices in WeWork on Baker Street 1 Monday per month). You’ll talk to your apprentices about what they have learnt that month in the programme and how they’re applying it to their role. The 1:1 is also the time to do some mentoring and coaching to further develop your apprentices.
You’ll also be responsible for delivering content to apprentices. These will take place virtually online! Content is provided by our incredible curriculum team alongside our marketing leading content partners and each coach is empowered to deliver it themselves after completing training.
On days you’re not delivering or coaching, you’ll be catching up with admin. We are coaching our apprentices through an accredited qualification, which means we need to make sure they have objectives set every month, they complete a progress review every quarter and that you give feedback on their monthly assignments. In between you might be catching up on relevant leadership theory or brushing up on your coaching practice.
What you bring
- Practical teaching, coaching or learning and development experience within academia or a commercial setting
- Experience line managing people. One of the core areas that the programme covers is people management, so it’s important you have first hand experience to bring and share
- Relevant industry experience - you’ve spent time working in a business related sector OR teaching experience with people management/departmental responsibilities
- A coaching qualification would be a bonus
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively with people at all levels internally and externally
- You are performance driven and able to deliver against key metrics
- You are passionate about delivering the best learning opportunities and supporting others on their development journey
- You are able to structure and deliver honest and effective feedback that supports development
- Your coaching approach is based around clear deliverables and a structured and scalable method
- You are organised and able to manage your diary efficiently and effectively
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do an element of admin to support results delivery
- 27 holiday days (three are used for our December switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (think birthdays, moving days, or getting a puppy days)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Flexible, hybrid working with weekly or monthly office visits
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- All in one mental health support from Spill
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and so much more!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.