- Date Posted
- Nov. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
In line with our ambitious growth plans, we need to rapidly scale the team. We are currently 350 people, but over the next 12 months will be significantly expanding our team in London and New York.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive to identify prospective candidates across our Marketing, Community and Admissions teams. You will coordinate a high volume of interviews each week with multiple stakeholders, ensuring they run smoothly and feedback is given promptly. There is a real opportunity here to learn from the best and to carve out a long-term career within a high-growth scaleup driving meaningful change.
- Excellent organisation, coordination and logistics skills, demonstrated with at least 6 months’ experience in a recruitment environment
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter and other sourcing methods
- Understanding of a great candidate experience
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Outstanding communication skills - ensuring everyone you speak with get’s a great brand experience
- A real “people person” who can be the point of contact and support candidates throughout their interview process with Multiverse
- Experience with G suite and any Applicant Tracking System is beneficial but not required
What’s in it for you?
- Equity share options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- Hybrid working model with monthly office visits to MV HQ in Baker Street, London
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently