- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
- In line with our ambitious growth plans in the US, we need to rapidly scale the team. We are looking for a Talent Partner to join the US Talent team with a focus on hiring across Sales and Customer Success
- Partnering with senior leadership in the US and Globally, you’ll work to grow the team from 40 to 70+ by April 2022.
In such a ‘people-centric’ business you will get real buy-in and investment for your recruitment ideas from your key stakeholders, and hiring excellent people is our number one business priority.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping achieve ambitious growth targets for FY22 and beyond!
- Building an extensive network of US GTM talent for short and long term recruitment needs
- Representing Multiverse in the US candidate market - telling our story and inspiring people with the vision of a radically different approach to education
- Reporting regularly to stakeholders on pipelines, market trends and opportunities
- Running and attending recruitment events and initiating innovative recruitment marketing strategies to build brand awareness
- Strong background in recruitment from either an agency or client-side
- MUST be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to demonstrate experience doing so
- Lots of hustle to build a team and awareness of the brand in the US market
- A passion for the Multiverse vision in order to really sell something you believe in
- Demonstrated experience in hiring exceptional talent in environments with high bars
- Strong reporting skills to take your stakeholders on the hiring journey
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 20 days PTO to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge and stay on top of your game. We will make you take them!
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics)
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in; and be part of the foundational team on the ground in the US
Multiverse provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Multiverse will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.