- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
Multiverse is looking for an Outreach Manager to build and develop our B2C outreach function in the US, ensuring that we bring exceptional, unconventional talent onto our programs, focus on diversity in the workforce, and build impactful partnerships, to welcome in thousands of potential apprentices.
We are Multiverse, a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe and North America. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders, through apprenticeships. We are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, Google, Verizon, Citi, and Microsoft.
We’re now looking for an energetic, passionate person to drive our Outreach and apprentice recruitment efforts within the B2C team and play a critical role in the recruitment of candidates and nurturing our relationships with schools, nonprofits, and other stakeholder organizations. In addition, you will oversee the execution of US Outreach, ensuring best practice in following our outreach, marketing, and admissions standards.
You will be passionate about process and continuous improvement, ensuring we consistently recruit high-caliber, diverse, and high-potential candidates to our world-class apprenticeship programs. You have a nothing-is-impossible attitude, are willing to rise to exciting challenges, and supporting your peers across the team to do the same. You will work with a range of stakeholders to help us share our mission of being an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training via apprenticeships.
More specifically in this role, you will:
- Communicate daily with collaborative partners in order to attract candidates to apply to our apprenticeship programs.
- Strategize to increase and scale outreach efforts
- Increase universal knowledge of apprenticeships in the US market, and establish Multiverse as a thought-leader in the space of apprenticeships.
- Work with the B2C Lead to develop and implement initiatives that increase Multiverse visibility and impact with potential partners.
- Work with UK Partnerships and Outreach manager to share best practices and maintain consistency across the board (where relevant)
- Continuously nurture partner relationships through various ways including meetings, update calls, newsletters, and mailing physical promotional materials.
- Schedule regular meetings through cold calls/emails and other innovative outreach techniques.
- Deliver engaging and inspiring presentations and workshops through in-person and webinars events to promote Multiverse and the apprenticeship route.
- Keep candidate and partnership engagement records and data up to date.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of your outreach, with scalability in mind.
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years in outreach and community building at a nonprofit or startup.
- Knowledge and experience of best practices in outreach and community building.
- Successful track record in building partnerships with measurable outcomes.
- Knowledge of the education and future of workspace.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage effectively with a wide range of senior stakeholders and clients.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to execute team goals and objectives that support Admissions’ strategic plan.
- Passion for maintaining process, with a methodical approach to recording data to drive best practices and data-driven decision making.
- A proactive, motivated approach – the ability to operate with urgency and prioritize work accordingly as well as collaborate cross-functionally for optimal results.
- Comfort working in a change-oriented, sometimes ambiguous, fast-paced environment, with a proven ability to work quickly and methodically to tight deadlines, high volumes, and high expectations on productivity.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy in a fast-paced setting.
- Empathy for the candidate journey and a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Knowledge of apprenticeship funding rules is a bonus.
What’s in it for you?
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 20 days PTO to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge and stay on top of your game. We will make you take them!
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance plans and 401(k) starting on day 1
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard, & have fun
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in, and be part of the foundational team on the ground in the US
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.