- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
The Launch Operations team are responsible for the development of streamlined and scalable processes for onboarding new apprentices and act as the trusted conduit between the Sales and Delivery functions of the business. This includes successful planning of each launch and ensuring that apprentices are set up for success from Day 1 of their program.
We are looking for an outstanding Launch Operations Exec who is passionate about process and obsessed with continuous improvement. You will oversee the onboarding process and work closely with the Sales Team to secure cohorts within their timelines to launch.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with Head of Launch Operations to oversee and report on the onboarding process, end to end, ensuring that every cohort is effectively and successfully launched to the agreed timeline and has a world-class onboarding experience
- Responsible for confirming the size of program launches with Admissions and liaison with program leads to agree on coach allocation
- Support junior members of the team to ensure all elements of the onboarding process are kept to schedule and executed to a world-class standard
- Identify gaps and improvements needed in the process and ensure that the team operates in a solution-focused way.
- Review and implement feedback from launches, from both internal stakeholders (Sales and Delivery) and external stakeholders (clients and apprentices)
- Experience managing complex processes and building operational systems that are highly automated: you are process-driven and a logical thinker. Experience in managing onboarding processes (for students or for staff) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, preferably with experience of working with a commercial team
- Excited about working in a startup environment where systems are constantly evolving and there are always new problems to be solved: you have experience managing and executing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Great hustle - we are a business with big ambitions, so we are looking for people who are excited to be part of the journey, and excited to play your part in delivering on the mission
- You are data-driven: able to manage multiple data sources and quickly collate information to provide insightful analysis and spot capacity gaps
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 20 days PTO to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge and stay on top of your game. We will make you take them!
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics)
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in; and be part of the foundational team on the ground in the US
Multiverse provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Multiverse will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.