- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Multiverse is a tech startup on a mission. We’re tearing down a broken system and building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training. Our professional apprenticeships open up many career opportunities for young adults and those looking to upskill – all while helping businesses embrace digital transformation and build a truly diverse talent pipeline. At Multiverse, we measure potential beyond academic results. Working closely with community partners, we can reach candidates from underrepresented backgrounds – building a route to the boardroom for a diverse group of future leaders.
Already one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, we recently landed in the US too. Now working with more than 300 companies – including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, and Microsoft – we’re looking for fresh talent to take us to the next level.
Here, you’ll be part of something bigger. Unlocking opportunities for all, you’ll help solve some of society’s most pressing issues, be empowered by those around you, and never stop growing your skills.
The role of enterprise program manager at multiverse
This individual will report to the VP, General Manager and orchestrate large-scale, cross-functional program launches and new systems implementations for our growing number of enterprise clients across the US.
In this role you will:
- Oversee strategic program(s) end-to-end implementation–from launch through monitoring and evaluation–to ensure we meet client milestones, objectives, and key outcomes.
- Lead program(s) implementation, including;
- Partnering with department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop the projects’ scope, resources, and purpose.
- Setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning cross-functional team members
- Leading (and galvanizing into action) a wide range of internal stakeholders like account executives, customer success managers, launch leads, etc.
- Oversee project development to ensure that teams are working efficiently while upholding our excellence standards.
- Accurately document the project’s creation, development, and execution.
- Employ and manage robust and scalable project management tools, systems, and processes to maximize efficiency and maintain alignment across core teams.
- Play a key point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders (in the US and UK) and serve as project liaison, this will include
- Partnering with our Account Executives to ensure the programmatic rollout is set up for success including the right expectations to align with ambitious strategies
- Centralizing all feedback and inputs from all project stakeholders and making that information easily accessible to clients.
- Partnering with US and UK teams (Learning Products, Tech Product,) to uphold our global best practices and provide quality assurance.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Learning Designers across our suite of courses to inform US localization and customization requests.
- Facilitate discussions between our US clients and our Learning Products team to ensure feedback and US-market insights are incorporated into our product roadmap
- Productize program launch and rollout for enterprise clients, utilizing a balanced blend of technology-driven and human-augmented support (Tech vs touch)
- Partner with data team to analyze and report relevant program findings. In partnership with the CSM team, ensure ROI is delivered to client in a user friendly, and digestible manner
- Produce and present project progress and outcomes to key stakeholders, including the Senior Leadership Team or company-wide meetings.
- Identify and spearhead opportunities to elevate enterprise partnerships for thought leadership and government relations efforts.
Who you are?
We are looking for an experienced individual with strong client facing skills, deep operational experience and an empathetic approach to stakeholder management. If you enjoy building efficient workstreams, fostering cooperation, and partnering with a wide range of clients to deliver impact at scale, then this is the role for you.
- You are a systems thinker who is excited to partner with cross-functional teams to build scalable processes.
- You are emotionally intelligent and can lead through influence and inspiration.
- You are a proactive, effective, charismatic communicator who asks incisive, clarifying questions.
- You are flexible and can adapt to different context, clients, and programs, all while balancing the client’s unique needs and the scope of our mission.
- You are a data-driven decision-maker and enjoy digging into business intelligence software and big data analytics platform to understand outcomes.
- You are a master of all trades and thrive in cross-functional environments.
- Ownership in the business through equity options
- 20 days PTO to ensure you have plenty of time to recharge and stay on top of your game. We will make you take them!
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations
- Be surrounded by smart, driven, and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun
- Comprehensive insurance plans and 401(k) starting on your first day
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in, and be part of the foundational team on the ground in the US
Multiverse provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Multiverse will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.