- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
As a Senior Project Manager you will:
- Own the management of large-scale, cross-functional projects for example, the launch of new programmes, the implementation of new systems
- Ensure that all projects are managed effectively: with robust project management tools, systems and processes
- When leading or supporting on projects you will:
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop projects.
- Plan the project management, including setting deadlines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Work with the data team to analyse and report data that may inform the project
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the highest standards for excellence
- Continuously evaluate projects to ensure they are meeting objectives, key results, and milestones/ deadlines
- Accurately document the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope and purpose.
- Be the central contact for input and feedback from project stakeholders: ensuring that everyone is able to contribute where necessary, and that feedback is collated in a way that is easy for project owners/ sponsors to access and use
- Lead on the presentation of project progress and outcomes to key stakeholders, including the Senior Leadership Team or whole-company meeting updates
What’s in it for you?
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently