- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Reporting to Head of B2B
We’re looking for an experienced field marketing manager to play a key role in the development and execution of our marketing strategy in the UK to generate new enterprise prospects, grow existing opportunities and increase coverage within an account. Ultimate success will be measured by new revenue opportunities generated and market share gains.
You’ll be responsible for driving connected pipeline development and acceleration activities, working cross-functionally to build and execute targeted integrated marketing campaigns and account-based marketing strategies. You’ll uncover opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through audience segmentation, account targeting, messaging, marketing techniques, PR and processes.
As field marketing manager at Multiverse, you’ll ensure strong correlation between marketing activity and sales success by translating business needs into marketing strategies, driving best in class marketing and cross-functional processes/procedures. You should be comfortable working within high-growth B2B SaaS/Tech companies with senior stakeholders, and be able to use data-driven insights to create and optimise marketing strategies.
In this role you will…
- Identify and assess opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through audience segmentation, account targeting, messaging, marketing techniques, PR and processes
- Establish tactics to expand and engage our addressable database, creating new pipeline
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to help accelerate existing pipeline
- Establish account-based marketing (ABM) techniques to target key accounts on a 1:1 or 1:few basis to drive cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Deliver exceptional customer launch activity to increase number of applicants on program
- Build industry/product/vertical marketing campaigns in close collaboration with Campaign and Product Marketing teams
- Proactively engage with the sales team to coordinate and communicate planned marketing activities, getting buy-in and inspiring action
- Measure, analyse and report on impact
To be a successful candidate…
- 5+ years of experience in a field marketing or ABM role within a SaaS/Tech company
- Results driven with strong analytical skills
- Experience using HubSpot or alternative marketing automation solutions (e.g. Marketo)
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated with a strong of ownership in areas of responsibility who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is adaptable to changing market and organisational requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Equity options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently