- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our unique apprenticeships serve as an alternative to the traditional college and university system. Our impact focuses on three primary areas: measuring potential beyond academics to recruit apprentices, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning programs, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital and strong networks through a thriving community both on and offline.
In Europe we are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
As a company we have big plans to continue our expansion and growth in the UK, but have also launched our programmes in the US. We want to build an iconic company that becomes one of the great European businesses of our generation.
To kick start the year we announced our Series B funding round. At $44 million, it’s the largest venture raise from a UK EdTech company in history.
We’re looking for an experienced lifecycle marketing manager to drive customer conversion and increase the efficiency of our marketing to sales funnel.
You’ll be responsible for qualifying and converting marketing-generated leads through a range of activities, building out a prospect journey to increase engagement and improve the sales readiness of a lead. You’ll create engaging, segmented communications to drive re-engagement and define an innovative strategy to maximise customer renewals and lifetime value.
As lifecycle marketing manager at Multiverse, you’ll work closely with the wider marketing team to deliver strategic campaigns and account based marketing, and in close partnership with marketing operations to ensure we’re measuring and acting on key insights.
This is an integral role within our B2B marketing team as we embark on our next stage of growth as a business. You’ll work with tools like HubSpot to create workflows and campaigns, and will build out tools and processes to automate and optimise towards commercial KPIs. You should be comfortable working within a high-growth, B2B SaaS company and using data to test and improve performance.
In this role you will…
- Develop a strategic perspective on the prospect journey, from first touch to handing over to sales, and a program of marketing automation to match this journey
- Work with the B2B marketing team to define our account-based marketing strategy to drive opportunities for upsell and cross-sell
- Improve funnel conversion and identify opportunities for growth
- Test and optimise automated communication flows
- Build, measure and analyse revenue driving activity, working closely with the wider marketing team to deliver end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Be a champion for brand and best practice regarding customer communication, boosting brand awareness and loyalty with our audiences
- Continually assess and iterate on all CRM activity across our potential customer bases and ensure performance against key metrics
- Monitor and report back on key insights from campaign data
To be a successful candidate…
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B CRM role within a SaaS company
- Commercially astute. Understands how to track marketing and CRM activity and prove the commercial value.
- Proven track record of setting strategy and optimising activity towards key metrics, and can think beyond the day-to-day and ask ‘what’s going to truly going to make a difference in the metrics’
- Experience in analysis of large data sets and data manipulation - in Excel/Google Sheets and data visualisation tools (Tableau etc)
- Proactive mindset with regard to spotting opportunities and acting quickly upon them
- Has attention to detail
- Experience in using B2B CRM tools (eg Hubspot)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and email best practice (deliverability, GDPR)
What’s in it for you?
- Equity Options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Hybrid working model - mix of working from home and office visits
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently