- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. Through apprenticeships, we’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training to develop a diverse group of future leaders. In Europe, we are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients, including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft and have just opened in America. 2021 is going to be big. We have just closed our Series B funding round, the largest venture raise from a European EdTech company in history, led by General Catalyst and Google Ventures, to accelerate our expansion into the US.
Tl;dr: Multiverse is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager - to lead the strategy for critical marketing infrastructure, reporting, and insights. You’ll work with our B2B and B2C marketing teams to ensure we’re effectively measuring the success of our programs and driving business decisions based on that measurement - implementing scalable systems and processes to achieve this. In addition, you’ll develop a deep partnership with our sales operations and sales leadership team - to make sure we’re clear on revenue targets and management. We’re looking for someone who has implemented lead scoring and/or marketing attribution before, ideally at a growing technology company. You are an analytical pragmatist - you can narrow in on the metrics that matter and provide thoughtful and straightforward solutions to act on data in a timely manner. This is a new role for the company, and there will be the opportunity to design the function in the way you believe will best serve the goals of our apprentices and the company’s growth trajectory.
About the role:
- Develop the strategy for Multiverse’s marketing systems and insights - including an informed perspective on our marketing tech stack and improvements that can be made
- Lead the design and implementation of lead scoring in deep partnership with our sales operations team
- Drive a robust program for marketing attribution in partnership with our data and insights team
- Own the reporting on marketing KPIs - ensuring that we are regularly challenging ourselves to improve what we measure and how
- Utilize a combination of analytical insights and informed judgement to drive continual improvement to our lead lifecycles across our B2B customer and B2C apprentice funnels
- Monitor the health of our existing marketing database, including monitoring engagement and unsubscribes
- Proactively manage stakeholders across our apprentice admissions and customer sales teams to ensure we’re aligned on current performance and areas of opportunity.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing operations role
- Proven track record of deriving analytical insights and improving marketing performance
- Experience evaluating and implementing marketing tools - ideally across automation, attribution, and lead scoring
- Comfortable drawing insights and proposed action plans from Google Analytics and other platform reporting tools
- Experience in either B2B or B2C funnel optimization - bonus points for both
- Strong communicator with the ability to cleanly structure data and insights
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM platforms e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Dynamics
- Global mindset - you have worked in, or supported, a market outside of the UK
What’s in it for you?
- Equity share options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Hybrid working model - mix of working from home and office visits
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently