- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
We’re looking for an exceptional person to lead B2C acquisition in the UK. As Senior Growth Marketing Manager reporting into the Global Director of B2C Growth, you will be accountable for marketing strategies to drive high-quality, high-potential, unconventional candidates to apprenticeship opportunities at our partner companies. We are dedicated to levelling the playing field, by attracting and nurturing the best talent and you will lead the recruitment pipeline for hire-ready candidates to be placed in apprenticeships at top employers in the UK.
You’ll be a performance marketing expert with a passion for a well run marketing funnel, working closely with our Content and Partnerships Managers to attract candidates to our platform.
In your role, you will:
- Lead our UK growth strategy which includes planning, prioritising and executing against set acquisition KPIs and managing this tightly with the team
- You are responsible for managing the insight needed to develop a cohesive strategy of hire-ready candidate acquisition, that flexes as the demand changes with the sales team’s progress on generating employer roles. We manage the regional supply of the candidates against the changing demand from clients
- You are expected to budget and forecast spend and return on investment, managing CAC. You must have a relentless focus on the efficiency and impact of the team
- Manage the strategy of the team as well as get hands on with execution where necessary - data analysis skills are a must
- Key to this role is to own your expertise and develop the marketing team to become a high performing powerhouse. We pride ourselves on the personal development of ourselves and others. You must be a team player and represent marketing across the organisation. You are expected to network and build relationships in this leadership role.
- Experience in managing budgets and channel mix across paid social and search (on hands campaign experience is preferred, or in-depth management of agency optimisation activity)
- Ability to lead on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment (startup/tech experience preferred)
- Demonstrated history of working for consumer-facing brands with a proven track record in results (youth or diversity brand experience preferred)
- A data-driven mindset and strong commercial acumen - comfortable with creating reports and data analysis
- Strong growth strategy background, understanding how to balance brand and acquisition
- Team management and leadership experience - must be approachable and hands-on
What’s in it for you?
- Equity share options
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- Hybrid working model with monthly office visits to MV HQ in Baker Street, London
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently