- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
Your contribution to the development of our customers’ people strategy and business cases is a critical component of maintaining our high growth trajectory. As such, you’ll play an integral part in defining how the world approaches education and careers and help accelerate change and transformation in both Multiverse and our customers.
We are looking for exceptional people to help articulate the return on investment our programs have both within new and existing clients. You’ll partner with our clients to articulate how our programmes deliver measurable results.
Once here, you will:
- Work closely with the sales team and potential customers to articulate and measure the value businesses will realise when purchasing our products and services
- Use a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods including modelling, benchmarking, and research to determine how the skills delivered by our programmes support our customers’ strategic objectives
- Assist with the development of compelling, C-suite level presentations and analyses to accelerate and expand key strategic opportunities
- Create and improve reusable assets to scale impact across the team
- Support the measurement and communication of realised value for key enterprise accounts during and after programme delivery
For a typical engagement, you’ll:
- Meet stakeholders to present the Multiverse approach & agree the areas of benefit, timing and target audience to meet expected outcomes
- Combine structured surveys and one-to-one interviews to build an analysis of the delivered or expected benefit a company could achieve
- Leverage skills in data management and business intelligence to generate high quality outputs
- Articulate findings to key customer and Multiverse stakeholders
- Strong consulting skillset i.e.organised, credible, critical thinker with commercial acumen
- Demonstrable experience applying analytical and modeling techniques to provide insights into business issues
- An understanding of the challenges a C-suite faces and the ability to communicate and build relationships at this level
- An adaptable approach to finding analytical solutions to problems
- An ability to analyse data in innovative ways and present findings clearly to a range of audiences
What’s in it for you?
- Equity. One of our core values is “we are all owners” so we make sure everyone has a piece of the pie.
- Excellent base salary and OTE (50:50 split).
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays to keep the tank topped up.
- Pension scheme.
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in.
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics).
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun.