- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
You’ll help define how the world approaches education and careers.
We are looking for a Project Management Coach to train, coach and facilitate learning experiences for your apprentices throughout their 18 month journey on the apprenticeship, turning them into the next generation of changemakers.
You’ll be helping us achieve our bigger target by building a business which can match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK’s most exciting companies.
Your role will involve delivering a mixture of group workshops and webinars plus one to one coaching sessions, and supporting apprentices across incredibly exciting businesses to grow in confidence as aspiring project managers.
Our coaching team is an incredible mix of industry experts and former teachers bringing a blend of teaching and facilitation expertise and recent practical experience to ensure apprentices benefit from learning how to apply the theoretical into practical applied learning. The team is a mix of former: project managers, product managers, management consultants and teachers.
- What does the programme I would be teaching look like?
- Great question! You will be delivering the Level 4 Project Management Apprenticeship Qualification.
What you bring
- You have demonstrable experience of recent project delivery and can bring to life a range of experiences to showcase project management concepts.
- You are completely passionate about developing professionals and love thinking through the detail of how to deliver an effective learning experience.
- You are a player-coach: you can provide guidance, support and encouragement harnessing your experience to support people to kick start their career in project management.
- Either experience in teaching, coaching or mentoring staff - or a strong desire to develop your career in this way.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts into well sequenced and manageable steps.
- You believe in the principles of applied learning: it’s all about developing the knowledge, skills and behaviours in a way that can be used in a real context, straightaway.
- Great hustle - we are a startup business with big ambitions, so we are looking for people who are excited to be part of the journey, and excited to play your part in delivering on the mission.
What’s in it for you?
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Hybrid working model with monthly office visits to MV HQ in Baker Street, London
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.