- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Business Applications
We are Multiverse, a tech startup with a social mission. We’re building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our impact focuses on three core areas: measuring potential beyond academics, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital through a thriving community.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe and also rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
We started 2021 with the UK’s largest ever EdTech funding round - a $44m Series B. Since then we’ve opened our New York office, and been awarded “Outstanding” by OFSTED (the UK government’s education regulator) across every category. In September 2021, we broke the funding record again with a $130m Series C raise.
We are looking for exceptional people to join us as we create something genuinely radical that will replace the way people think about accessing careers and how they learn.
Our aim is to become the first tech unicorn in the world with a social mission. To help achieve our goal we are looking to scale our world-class GTM team, led by Jeremy Duggan and Steve McCluskey. Both of whom have an impressive track record of taking three previous tech companies to a billion-dollar valuation, most recently, AppDynamics, from $100M to $3.7 billion - in just four and a half years.
We are looking for exceptional sales individuals to help drive continued growth with enterprise clients here in the UK. If you have drive, ambition and are excited by being part of our journey, then come join us!
What you bring
- You have direct experience in an enterprise B2B sales environment, 3-5 years of closing experience
- You have a proven track record in driving new business pipeline and are always looking for ways to grow business with clients
- You have demonstrated excellence in the past and are someone who is highly achievement orientated
- You want to learn and can absorb and understand complex subjects quickly
- You love building new business. You have the hustle and will go above and beyond to build the Multiverse brand
- You are high energy and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
- You care deeply about client experience and building long-lasting relationships
- You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good
- You build a thorough sales process, ensuring leads are correctly qualified and expectations are set
What’s in it for you?
- Equity. One of our core values is “we are all owners” so we make sure everyone has a piece of the pie.
- Excellent base salary and OTE (50:50 split).
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays to keep the tank topped up.
- Pension scheme.
- Perkbox benefits, for everything from phone insurance to gym membership.
- Be at the heart of a rapidly accelerating business that the leading Silicon Valley VCs are investing in.
- Learn from the people who grew four different pre-IPO businesses to multi-billion dollar valuations (most recently AppDynamics).
- Be surrounded by smart, driven and ambitious people who dream big, work hard and have fun.
Our commitment to inclusivity
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service (“DBS”) for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently